Our Wellbeing Education Consultants can lead a professional development session at your school that focuses on your student wellbeing strategy. Our approach puts peer-to-peer relationships at the core of wellbeing.
Your staff will be involved in developing a student-focused approach to mental health and wellbeing, based on your school’s needs
Your staff will be led by one of our experienced consultants.
We facilitate staff development across a half or full day session. This includes:
- Identifying ‘map and gap’ opportunities in your school’s wellbeing plan and activities.
- Focusing on connectedness, empowerment, student voice and agency.
- Refining your school’s vision for mental health and wellbeing .
- Developing a plan that creates a positive school culture .
This service is available to all schools
We work with many schools who run the Peer Support Program, and want to build on the positive outcomes their school has seen. If your school is not currently running the Peer Support Program, we can include training and support for your school to implement it as part of your wellbeing strategy.
Our approach to whole-of-school wellbeing is embedded in strong peer-to-peer relationships. This is backed by 50 years of peer support practice and research.
Investment: Develop your student wellbeing strategy in a one-day workshop
$5,000+GST (plus travel costs)
The package includes:
- Planning. A ‘mapping and gapping’ meeting with your executive and / or wellbeing team to identify the wellbeing needs of your school, including exploring your school’s wellbeing data. This may include a Peer Support pre and post student / staff evaluation package. (Online meeting: 1 – 3 hours)
- Training. Professional development workshop with our Wellbeing Education Consultant training your staff in whole-of-school wellbeing, based on a Peer Support approach. This can include Peer Support Program implementation training if needed. (Full or half day: in person)
- Follow up. A post training meeting with key staff members to check in and discuss your school’s wellbeing strategy progress (Online meeting: 1 – 2 hours)
- Evaluation: We share outcomes and recommendations with you.
We tailor the consulting package to suit your school’s needs.
Our consultants fly out of Sydney. We offer a special rate to Peer Support Australia member schools. New schools who book a Wellbeing Strategy Workshop will receive free membership to run the Peer Support Program.
Contact our Senior Wellbeing Education Consultant to find out more and discuss your school’s needs: firstname.lastname@example.org