Peer Support Australia is committed to protecting the privacy of personal information which the organisation collects, holds and administers. Personal information is information which directly or indirectly identifies a person.
This statement outlines:
- what information we collect from you
- how your information may be used
- how you may access and correct your information
The information we collect is provided by you or from public documents. The type of information includes:
- identity and contact details
- history of contacts, training and purchases from Peer Support Australia
- financial history with Peer Support Australia
Use and disclosure
Information held by us will not be disclosed to a third party without written consent from the customer.
Specifically we will not provide to a third party:
- our membership list (however this may be viewed on our website – schools are given the opportunity to opt out of this service each year, prior to renewing membership. This option is provided with annual renewal invoice and must be in writing from the school)
- names of peer support coordinators
- names of individual participants in our program
Names of individual schools running our program may be provided to potential sponsors or other parties unless a written request is received from schools wishing to remain anonymous.
Copies of letters from schools who have received sponsorship may be provided to the sponsor.
We may also provide mailing lists to a mailing company providing us with a bulk mail service. These lists will contain addresses and contacts only and will not contain any information of a personal nature.
No quotes will be attributed to any person without first receiving their written consent.
Quality, Access and Updating
You may access and update the information that we hold about you at any time. To assist us in ensuring your information is accurate, complete and current, please contact us if there are any changes in the details you have provided to us.