Already a Peer Support member? This means you have a teacher trained as a Peer Support Coordinator and a membership that gives you the licence and resources to run the program at your school.
Would you like to:
- Renew your Peer Support Australia membership
- Book into a Peer Support training
- Login to the Peer Support Australia members’ portal
You might also be interested in:
- Boosting wellbeing through student voice. Find out about our SRC training.
- Professional development for your whole staff.
- Educational talks for staff, students and parents.
- Developing your school’s wellbeing strategy.
- The Student Wellbeing Boost. Find out more about how your school can use this federal government grant.
- Tips for primary schools running the program.
If you’re not a member school, find out how to become one here: Join Peer Support.