This online workshop assists SRC coordinators to establish and maintain an effective Student Representative Council. Our approach empowers student representatives with the skills needed to act as leaders within their school, influencing and contributing to policies and actions, and promoting civic participation in the community.
Time: See various times below.
Cost: $300 per person *prices exclude gst
- democracy and the democratic process
- positive school culture and its contributors
- developing a whole school approach to the SRC with links to curriculum and wellbeing
- leadership structures
- implementation models
- organising and sustaining leadership programs
- networking and action planning
- student projects
- student training notes and activities.
If there is no workshop listed in your area, please contact us to discuss other training possibilities.
By registering to attend a Peer Support Australia workshop, you agree to our organisation’s Terms & Conditions.