This workshop assists SRC coordinators to establish and maintain an effective Student Representative Council. Our approach empowers student representatives with the skills needed to act as leaders within their school, influencing and contributing to policies and actions, and promoting civic participation in the community.
|Time:2pm – 5pm|
Cost: $250 for first participant 20% discount for every subsequent participant for same session *prices exclude gst
Online SRC workshops run for 2 hours, incur the same fee but entitle participants to later attend a face to face workshop at no extra cost.
After registering, we will contact you with a choice of session times for the date you’ve registered for.
- democracy and the democratic process
- positive school culture and its contributors
- developing a whole school approach to the SRC with links to curriculum and wellbeing
- leadership structures
- implementation models
- organising and sustaining leadership programs
- networking and action planning
- student projects
- student training notes and activities.
If there is no workshop listed in your area, please contact us to discuss other training possibilities.