This online SRC workshop assists SRC coordinators to establish and maintain an effective Student Representative Council. Our approach empowers student representatives with the skills needed to act as leaders within their school, influencing and contributing to policies and actions, and promoting civic participation in the community.
|Time: See various times below.
|Cost: $500 per person + GST
*Note our workshop fees are changing from 1 July. The cost will be $500 per person (excluding GST). By registering to attend a Peer Support Australia workshop, you agree to our organisation’s Terms & Conditions. Please note that workshop bookings cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the workshop will need to be paid in full.*
SRC Workshop Content
- democracy and the democratic process
- positive school culture and its contributors
- developing a whole school approach to the SRC with links to curriculum and wellbeing
- leadership structures
- implementation models
- organising and sustaining leadership programs
- networking and action planning
- student projects
- student training notes and activities.
If no workshop listed suits you, please contact us to discuss other training possibilities.
By registering to attend a Peer Support Australia workshop, you agree to our organisation’s Terms & Conditions.
Please note that SRC Workshop bookings that are cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the Workshop will need to be paid in full.