This online SRC workshop assists SRC coordinators to establish and maintain an effective Student Representative Council. Our approach empowers student representatives with the skills needed to act as leaders within their school, influencing and contributing to policies and actions, and promoting civic participation in the community.
|Time: See various times below.|
|Cost: $350 per person *prices exclude gst|
SRC Workshop Content
- democracy and the democratic process
- positive school culture and its contributors
- developing a whole school approach to the SRC with links to curriculum and wellbeing
- leadership structures
- implementation models
- organising and sustaining leadership programs
- networking and action planning
- student projects
- student training notes and activities.
If there is no workshop listed that suits you, please contact us to discuss other training possibilities.
By registering to attend a Peer Support Australia workshop, you agree to our organisation’s Terms & Conditions.
Please note that SRC Workshop bookings that are cancelled less than 2 days prior to the Workshop will need to be paid in full.