Member schools: Book into a workshop to refresh your Peer Support Coordinator’s training or to teach new teachers how to run the Peer Support Program. Note these rates are for current members. If you’re new to Peer Support, join here.
|Time: 9am – 4pm View Workshop Dates For Member Schools|
|Cost: Member Price $500 + GST per person|
*Note our workshop fees changed on 1 July 2023. By registering to attend a Peer Support Australia workshop, you agree to our organisation’s Terms & Conditions.
Please note that workshop bookings cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the workshop will need to be paid in full.*
- Understanding of a whole school approach to creating a positive school culture
- A best practice model for implementing the Peer Support Program
- Key underpinnings of the Peer Support Program
- Curriculum, policy, and other educational initiative links
- Supporting research on mental health of young people
- Action plan for implementation
- Opportunity to network and share ideas with other teachers
- The Workshop allows time for planning and discussion of your school’s specific implementation plans. Having a colleague from your school to work with during this process is particularly valuable, although not essential.
If there is no workshop listed in your area, please contact us to discuss other training possibilities.