If someone from your school has attended an Implementation Workshop in the past 5 years, you’ll be wanting to purchase membership to implement the Peer Support Program.
Membership provides all your needs to implement a successful Peer Support Program as well access to other regularly updated information on supporting the wellbeing of all students, teachers, parents and carers.
Membership provides the ability to download the Peer Support Modules, access Peer Leader certificates, user guides and video content as well as capacity to purchase celebration items such as badges and pens.
Membership is only $140 + gst each year and invoiced to the school; renewed annually to retain connection to Peer Support Australia support and resources.
What does Membership give my school?
- Consultancy support and advice
- Digital Resources:
- Orientation Modules (primary & secondary)
- User Guides/Videos
- Certificates for Peer Leaders and Group Members
- Peer Leader Training Materials
- Newsletter articles
- Parent information
- Peer Led resources focusing on Optimism, values, resilience, relationships and anti-bullying.