The Peer Support Program Manual includes:
- Peer Leaders’ Training
- an action sequence for implementation
- planning and evaluation materials
- methods for raising staff awareness around the why and how of the program
- orientation – Peer-led materials to be used as part of orientation which focus on making connections, getting to know my school and being organised.
Secondary schools looking to implement Peer Support Program Modules for the first time require:
- current school membership
- the Secondary Manual
- a Secondary Module
- a school representative to be trained at an Implementation workshop within the last five years.