This workshop assists SRC coordinators to establish and maintain an effective Student Representative Council. Our approach empowers student representatives with the skills needed to act as leaders within their school, influencing and contributing to policies, and to promote civic participation amongst students, their parents and the community.
|Time:2pm – 5pm|
|Cost: $250 for first participant
50% discount for every subsequent participant for same session
* Afternoon tea and refreshments will be provided.
- democracy and the democratic process
- positive school culture and its contributors
- developing a whole school approach to the SRC with links to curriculum and welfare
- leadership structures
- implementation models
- organising and sustaining leadership programs
- networking and action planning
- student projects
- student training notes and activities.
If there is no workshop listed in your area, please contact us to discuss other training possibilities.
By registering to attend a Peer Support Australia workshop, you agree to our organisation’s Terms & Conditions.