Member schools: Book into an 2-hour online workshop to refresh your Peer Support Coordinators training, or to train new teachers in how to run the program. If you’re not a member, you need to join Peer Support as a new school to attend this training.
|Time: see various session times below. View Workshop Dates For Members|
|Cost: Member Price: $300 + GST per person|
*Note our workshop fees changed on 1 July 2023. By registering to attend a Peer Support Australia workshop, you agree to our organisation’s Terms & Conditions. Please note that workshop bookings cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the workshop will need to be paid in full.*
- Understanding of a whole school approach to creating a positive school culture
- A best practice model for implementing the Peer Support Program
- Key underpinnings of the Peer Support Program
- Curriculum, policy, and other educational initiative links
- Supporting research on mental health of young people
- Action plan for implementation
- Opportunity to network and share ideas with other teachers
- The Workshop allows time for planning and discussion of your school’s specific implementation plans. Having a colleague from your school to work with during this process is particularly valuable, although not essential.
If there is no suitable date or time in your area, please contact us for other training possibilities.