Schools are required to maintain annual membership to attend workshops, purchase resources, and for permission to run our programs.
- Initial membership cost …………. $140 for first year
- Ongoing membership cost ……… $100 per year
Membership is automatically generated and invoiced when a school first registers for a Peer Support Workshop, and will be renewed annually.
Members will receive access to the following
- licence to run Peer Support Australia Programs within your school
- the ability to purchase program manuals and modules
- consultative services, including planning meetings, student talks, staff talks, parent talks, implementation advice and reminders
- the opportunity to be involved in research projects and the trialling of resources.