For Help Call : 1300 579 963
Peer Support Australia’s SRC Leadership for Teachers Workshop is ideal for those responsible for coordinating the Student Representative Council at their school. This interactive, full day workshop assists schools to develop an effective SRC program which encourages meaningful and active participation of students across all areas of school life.
Time: 9.00am – 4.00pm
To book a place in an upcoming SRC Leadership for Teachers Workshop, call 1300 579 963.
– investigating democracy and democratic processes
– identifying what contributes to a positive school culture
– identifying a whole school approach with links to curriculum and welfare
– identifying structures for leadership opportunities
– analysing existing models of leadership
– an implementation model
– increased confidence in organising and sustaining a leadership program
– networking and action planning
– student project ideas
– student training notes and activities
Peer Support Australia – SRC Leadership for Teachers Workshop
Completing Peer Support Australia SRC Leadership for Teachers Workshop will contribute 6 hours of NESA Registered PD addressing Descriptors 3.5.2, 6.4.2, 6.3.2, 7.4.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.