Ticket Giveaway – Generation Next 2015
Would you like to attend the Generation Next Conference in Sydney on Friday 24 July at Sydney Town Hall? Peer Support Australia has two tickets to give away to one lucky teacher. Simply answer this question:
“What is the name of the woman who established the first peer support program back in the 1970s?”
HINT: Read this.
The first correct answer will win. To enter, please email email@example.com
Be quick, entries close Friday 17 July 2015 at 3pm AEST.
About the GENERATION NEXT CONFERENCE – Sydney 24 July 2015
The Conference is suited to teachers, counsellors, social workers, nurses and parents.
Please visit the conference website for full details. A summary of the program includes:
- Could it be Asperger’s? Prof Tony Attwood – Clinical Psychologist & Adjunct Professor, Griffith University
- Infant Brain Development: How Relationship Builds the Brain, Judy Bailey – Writer & Broadcaster
- Tackling Domestic Violence, Rosie Batty – Australian of the Year 2015; Domestic Violence Campaigner
- Strategies for Preventing and Responding to Child Sexual Abuse, Prof Freda Briggs AO – Emeritus Professor in Child Development, University of South Australia
- E-Cigarettes, Sheesha & Novel Forms of Smoking, Paul Dillon – Educator, DARTA,
Willpower, Impulse Control And Success In Life, Andrew Fuller – Child and Adolescent Clinical Psychologist, Inyahead
- Strategies to Deal with Online Abuse and Harassment, Julie Inman Grant – Director of Public Policy, Australia & SE Asia, Twitter; Susan McLean – Cybersafety Expert
- Protecting Our Children from Eating Disorders and Promoting Healthy Eating, Dr Rick Kausman – GP and Founder, If Not Dieting
- Breaking the Cycle of Family Violence, Andrew O’Keefe – Ambassador, White Ribbon Foundation; Host, Weekend Sunrise, Seven Network