For Help Call : 1300 579 963
Peer Support Australia have teamed up with Generation Next to giveaway six double passes to their The Mental Health and Wellbeing of Young People Seminars across Australia in 2017.
Simply register for a 2017 Peer Support Australia Implementation Workshop via the Peer Support Australia bookings page prior to March 31st, 2017 and you will be eligible to win for your school a double pass (valued at $500) to the Mental Health & Wellbeing of Young People Seminar in your (or nearest) state (see complete list of Terms and Conditions below).
These seminars bring together leading experts in youth mental health to equip participants with the knowledge, skills and tools to better enhance the wellbeing of young people. Specifically, it provides participants with the latest updates in relation to mental health.
Generation Next Seminars in 2017
Brisbane (Friday, 26th May), Perth (Friday, 2th June), Canberra (Friday, 9th June) Melbourne (Friday, 16th June), Adelaide (Friday, 28th July), and Sydney (Friday, 4th August).
Competition: Peer Support Australia – Mental Health & Wellbeing Conference Competition Promoter: The Peer Support Foundation Limited, Suite 2.01A, Building 3, 35-41 Waterloo Road, NSW 2113, ABN 40 002 634 853. Phone 1300 579 963.
You must be 18 years or above to enter.
Open to all schools registering for a 2017 Peer Support Implementation Workshop.
The pass will be for the conference in the state the school is located except:
Tasmanian schools to attend the Melbourne conference and Northern Territory to attend the Adelaide conference.
Schools are required to become a Member School, or currently be a Member School, in order to register for a workshop and enter the competition.
Commences: at 9am AEST, Wednesday 14th December 2016
Ends: 4pm AEST, Friday 31st of March 2017
Submit an online registration for any 2017 Peer Support Implementation Workshop.
Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the Competition, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of the Competition. The Terms and Conditions governing the Competition include these General Terms and Conditions, the Schedule to these General Terms and Conditions and any instructions relating to the Competition on the Promoter’s Website.
2. Any capitalised terms used in these General Terms and Conditions have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise. In the event of any inconsistency between the Schedule to the Terms and Conditions (Schedule) and these General Terms and Conditions, the Schedule will take precedence.
3. The Promoter may in its absolute discretion refuse to award any Prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
4. The Competition will be conducted during the Competition Period. Any entry received after the expiry of the Competition Period will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
5. To enter the Competition, entrants must enter the Competition in accordance with the Entry Method (and any other entry details provided by the Promoter on the Website) during the Competition Period.
Maximum Number of Entries
6. Entries are limited to one entry per registration form.
7. The Prize will be awarded as specified in the Schedule. The Prize values are the recommended retail value as provided by the relevant supplier, are in Australian dollars and are correct as at the time of the commencement of the Competition Period. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the Prize value.
8. Unless otherwise specified in the Schedule, the Promoter will not be responsible for any additional costs associated with use of the Prize. The Prize winner is responsible for all costs associated with using the Prize including (if applicable) travel and/or transfer costs, expenses with respect to food and beverages, travel and medical insurance costs and spending money.
9. The prize winner is only eligible to claim the Prize in their capital city (with the exception of Tasmania and Northern Territory).
10. The Prize is date specific and the Prize winner must be available to redeem the Prize on the dates stipulated by the Promoter. If the Prize winner is not able to redeem the Prize on that date, the Promoter may determine another Prize winner in its absolute discretion.
11. No component of the Prize can be transferred or redeemed for cash.
12. All Prizes are subject to availability. In the event that any of the Prizes or part of a Prize becomes unavailable due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to provide a similar product to the same or greater value as the original prize, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation.
13. It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the Prize and Prize supplier’s requirements.
14. As the Prize involves tickets to an event, the Promoter is not responsible for any changes in times or dates, or cancellations or rescheduling of events that may prevent the Prize winner from redeeming the Prize or any part of it.
15. Unless advertised differently, the Prize winner(s) will be notified in accordance with the Winner Notification details in the Schedule. Please allow at least twenty-eight (28) days from the date of notification for the delivery of the Prize.
Rights in Your Entry
16. By submitting your entry to the Promoter, you grant the Promoter and its licensees and assignees: (a) the Rights in Your Entry specified in the Schedule to exercise all rights in your entry, including without limitation, the right to reproduce and communicate your entry to the public in whole or in part, in perpetuity and throughout the world in any media; and (b) the right to publicise, broadcast and communicate to the public your name, character, likeness or voice for any promotion or matter incidental to the Competition with no compensation to you for such use
17. You understand and agree that your entry may be edited or adapted at any time by the Promoter for legal, editorial or operational reasons.
18. As a condition of accepting the Prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or Prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.